InsaneRobotPiggyInsaneRobotPiggy

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

Thad was pretty good.

Wow, thad was a really nice goin game. It had a couple of weak spots but overall thad was fun. I see all these people saying ur game suck and blah blah blah, but yet I don't see any off those f*cktarts making flash. Plus Iv'e tried to make a flash game and its way harder to make then a flash movie. With all the actionscrips and crap. So don't let those cumdumpsters try and bring ya down. Great job.

Another Dress-up Another Dress-up

it will pass

this will pass judgement, don't worry. it was ok and i see u used the ff-x blitsball song.

Bio-HaZardouS responds:

Hehe thanks, im all energetic (or what its called) and i hope with all my heart (lol) that it will pass =P...

Mountain of Desserts V1.1 Mountain of Desserts V1.1

Give a one-line summary of your review (50 charact

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.5778 to 3.5852

Need I say anymore?

Also for my one line summary I just wanted to see if that would fit.

SnaiLXY responds:

Thank you for your suggestion. Looks like it works.

Holy Cow! Holy Cow!

Thanx you

there's been alot crap posted lately and finally something good apears. This might just make front page.

earl223 responds:

Thanks! i sure hope so. :D

Nightmare Before X-Mas Nightmare Before X-Mas

I'll be damned...

Thad was pretty good. Pretty damn good.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Perfect...Just Perfect

Why isn't this on the front page. This is so awesome it could actually become a gba game. I don't have much to say because I want to get back to playing it. Even though I'm not a holy man...God Bless You!

Megaman VG battler Megaman VG battler

Snap Crackle Pop

Thad was pretty sweet, i bet if you worked out all the buggs and added some more features you'll be front page.

Grave 2 Grave 2

Fun Fun Fun!!!

Like you said you were'nt a artist but at least it was better than some of the crap that gets posted on here. The sound was ok, but there needs to be some background music. (I only played it till you got up to the spiders at the mansion because i had to go) But if you did put in background music don't mind that last comment. I'll be sure to play more later.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll be sure to add background music for the next one.

Hangman ++ Hangman ++

Thad was pretty good.

I liked it. There should be some background music though, and some unlockable stuff.

k3k5 responds:

I thought about it to add a background music, maybe i will do it.

Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

Thad was sweetness all over it.

I love this game! Cept the part with taker, taker is great. Also the idea for the game was alsome.